Micro Joint Infill
● Micro Joint Infill provides discreet stress protection required in heated floor installation
● Colour matched for maximum discretion
● Tough and easy to clean, easy to replace should the worst happen
● Cost effective
● Effective stress relief for tile and natural stone on heated floors
● Unobtrusive and colour matched
● Combines with existing grout lines for a discreet appearance
● Can follow brick bond and opus pattern
Instructions and specifications can be found here
We will make up the Micro Joint kit for you based on your specification, all we need is:
- Width of grout line
- Depth of grout line
- Length of coverage in metres (linear metres)
- Colour required
- (it is recommended to order extra 10 % incase of unwanted spills)
Please phone or email for a quote
The tile quantities suggested are based on the dimensions that you enter and it is advisable that you always make allowances for cuts and breakages. Manufacturers’ averages are used to present quantities for adhesives and grouts and as surfaces may be uneven, more than the estimated quantity of adhesive and grout given here may be required. Atlas Ceramics can therefore accept no liability for over or under ordering. View our full tile calculator page for further details and instructions.
Returns & Delivery
Returns & Delivery
How much is delivery?
Orders up to 25kg - £9.95 inc. VAT
Orders over 25kg - £39.95 inc. VAT
FREE delivery is applied to sample tiles/mosaics and on orders of £250 and over including VAT (Exclusions may apply on these prices, Express Delivery is exempt from this).
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes, it is necessary to sign for your order. Please note that your signature indicates to us that you have received and checked the quantities and products and have confirmed that all is present and correct.
View our full delivery information page for further details »
In addition to your right to cancel your order we accept returns in accordance with our returns policy set out on our terms & conditions page.