weber.joint wide flex
Contains Mould Stop Technology for lasting protection from mould growth.
A wide-joint, cement-based, polymer-modified tile grout for interior and exterior use in situations where some movement or vibration is expected. Grouts ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, quarry, natural stone, terrazzo, terracotta tiles and brick slips, on floors.
Grouting joints in wall and floor tiling:
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for dry and wet conditions
- Recommended for wooden floors
- Recommended when tiling floors with underfloor heating or undertile warming
- Not suitable where chemical resistance or complete impermeability is needed (e.g. commercial kitchens).
- Special care is required if the tiles have a soft face/glaze.
For technical information please click here
Due to different colour settings on monitors – please be aware that colours are approximate and that when dry the grout colour may vary depending on the tile type, substrate and installation conditions. While we make every effort to ensure colours do match; we are unable to guarantee it.
|Categorised In||Tile Fixing, Weber Grouts|
Floor Grout, Wall Grout
|Type of Grout|
Wide Joint Flexible Grout
|Size of Grout Bag|
Grey, Ivory, White