Rubi SPT 250mm Premium Diamond Blade – especially designed for cutting 20mm-35mm thick porcelain slabs
For cutting all kinds of ceramic materials, porcelain and natural stone. Rubi have provided the best tools for the job once again. Order yours from Atlas Ceramics and view the rest of our Rubi tiling tools range today.
Features and Benefits
- Perfectly suited to cutting thicknesses over 20mm (up to 35mm).
- Created for wet cutting.
- The cutting disc is segmented, with narrow, closed notches.
- Premium quality blade – laser welded, with a special alloy that provides a great finish at a very fast cutting speed.
- Extra-long service life.
- Suitable for use with electric tile cutters with a plunge effect, which incorporate a protection system conforming to the standard required for segmented discs (e.g. Rubi DC-250, DX-250-PLUS).
- 250mm outer diameter. 25.4mm inner diameter. 10mm rim height. 2.2mm rim thickness.
- 6,150 max RPM. 80m/s max perimeter speed.
Technical Data Sheet – Rubi SPT Blade Premium
|Rubi Tiling Tools|
Rubi Cutting Wheels
The tile quantities suggested are based on the dimensions that you enter and it is advisable that you always make allowances for cuts and breakages. Manufacturers’ averages are used to present quantities for adhesives and grouts and as surfaces may be uneven, more than the estimated quantity of adhesive and grout given here may be required. Atlas Ceramics can therefore accept no liability for over or under ordering. View our full tile calculator page for further details and instructions.
Returns & Delivery
Returns & Delivery
How much is delivery?
Orders up to 25kg - £9.95 inc. VAT
Orders over 25kg - £39.95 inc. VAT
FREE delivery is applied to sample tiles/mosaics and on orders of £250 and over including VAT (Exclusions may apply on these prices, Express Delivery is exempt from this).
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes, it is necessary to sign for your order. Please note that your signature indicates to us that you have received and checked the quantities and products and have confirmed that all is present and correct.
View our full delivery information page for further details »
In addition to your right to cancel your order we accept returns in accordance with our returns policy set out on our terms & conditions page.