weber PR360 Styrene Acrylate Primer is a priming solution for the preparation of most substrates prior to the application of tile adhesives, levelling compounds and weber.sys protect tanking system.
Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
Regulates the porosity of surfaces prior to the application of adhesive or levelling compound
Reinforces the cohesion of the substrate’s surface and improves the adhesion of mortars
Reduces bubbling and aids flow of levelling compounds.
Priming substrates prior to the application of:
- Tile adhesives
- Levelling screeds
- weber.sys protect tanking system
- Priming porous and non-porous substrates
- Priming internal screeds, concrete and blockwork
- Prime and seal the surface of anhydrite screeds and plaster walls
- Suitable for concrete, anhydrite, plaster, wood, stone, vinyl, steel etc.
Do not use:
- On surfaces that are either wet or frozen
- At temperatures below 10°C
- If the relative humidity is above 70%
For technical information please click here
Safety Sheet: SDS_-_Weber_PR360-_-GB
|Categorised In||Tile Fixing, Weber Primer and Silicone, Weber Tiling Systems & Wetrooms|
|Weber Tiling Systems|