weber.set pro lite – rapid is a lightweight, rapid-setting, ultra-flexible (S2), low-dust, cement-based floor tile adhesive for interior and exterior use.
It is used to fix all ceramic floor tiles , porcelain, mosaic, quarry, marble, terrazzo and natural stone to most building substrates. It is particularly suited for situations where some movement, deflection or limited shrinkage is likely.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Lightweight – up to 35% extra coverage†
- Ultra-flexible (S2) whilst still maintaining a strong C2 bond strength
- Can be used as a pourable adhesive
- Suitable for wooden floors
- Low Dust Technology® which dramatically reduces airborne dust created during pouring and mixing and also reduces cleaning time
- Contains Cement Replacement Technology providing an environmentally friendly formulation
- Particularly suitable for situations where some movement deflection or limited shrinkage is likely
- Rapid-setting (light foot traffic and grouting after 2 hours)
† Up to 35% extra coverage based on average usage of weber.set pro lite – rapid versus other standard Weber tile adhesives
Not to be used on interior and exterior walls.
Not recommended for tiles with resin backs.
For technical information please click here
Safety Sheet: SDS44P46109_-_weber_set_pro_lite_rapid-_-GB_14.06.17
To view the Declaration of Performance Certificate for this adhesive, please click through the link (opens in a new window).
|Categorised In||Tile Fixing, Weber Powder Adhesives|
|Weber Powder Adhesives|
Flexible Adhesive, Rapid Set Adhesive