A Top Quality Rubi Product
The highly comfortable and ergonomically designed knee pads, specifically designed to combine the use of hard materials against impacts, is a must buy from Rubi.
Do you ever find your knees beginning to hurt after a while from working on your tiling project? Well here at Atlas Ceramics, we have you covered.
Rubi’s Gel Comfort knee pads are specifically designed to reduce ligament and tendon damage when moving heavy objects on your knees, allowing you to spend more time on your project, without having to risk damaging your body! There are a variety of features and benefits that come with this product, further allowing you to adapt to working on your knees. Order yours today.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic design professional and high comfort knee pads.
- Its design combines the use of hard materials against impacts and uneven floors and soft materials therein, adapted to the user’s anatomy.
- In addition to protecting the user’s knees through the use of gel inside, its studied ergonomics provide them with great stability, preventing ligaments and tendons fatigue.
- This product is provided with attachments to strap to your legs, so you can move freely around your floor plan without having to reapply the knee pads again.
- The fantastic design is gel injected, which provides the user with improved stability that will help to prevent fatigue to the ligaments and tendons on and around the knee whilst tiling floors and lower walls.
- They incorporate two bands Neoprene closure.
- Conforms to EN 14404.
- Protection level: 1
- The RUBI brand is known for the great durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, Rubi has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and adapting to the demands of each market.