Weber Floor Flex is a high-performance, EXTRA FLEXIBLE, LOW DUST, fibre-modified, cement-based, self-smoothing, self-levelling, rapid-setting floor screed. It is used for correcting surface irregularities on difficult surfaces, including wood, interior floors and underfloor heating projects.
This product can cover 15m2 of floor per 25kg bag at 10mm thickness. Please see the technical datasheet below to preview other tile thicknesses and their meterage covered.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is suitable for applying to depths between 5-50mm thick.
- High-performance – easy to set and level
- Fibre-modified – improves structural integrity and reduces risk of primer or tile breakage
- Self-smoothing and self-levelling compound, perfect for tile installations
- Rapid setting – 1-2 hours, better than other levelling compound products – Atlas recommended
- Allows for light foot traffic once applied
- Low dust technology – little to no dust compared to other brands during the mixing process, allowing you to have a clean working environment whilst reducing wastage and lost time cleaning up the floor surface
- Extra Flexible – This product is perfect for underfloor heating installations, as the levelling compound can flex accordingly to the expansion and retraction of the floor due to temperature changes. This expansion and retraction is caused by the underfloor heating being used differently through different seasons throughout the year. For example, the underfloor heating being used in the winter will cause the floor to expand, and this can cause tiles to break. The floor flex will move accordingly to the temperature change prevent tile breakage above
- Cement screeds, concrete slabs and pre-cast elements
- Floors with under-floor heating or under-tile warming
- Wooden flooring (plywood and particle board panels)
- Existing ceramic and rigid plastic tiles
- Floating floors (cement or insulation boards)
Suitable for covering with:
- Flexible floor coverings
- Parquet flooring
- Certain floor paints
- In situations that will be very humid, such as bathrooms, weber.sys protect tanking system may be applied over Weber floor flex.
Not suitable for:
- Exterior use
- Floors with rising or permanent dampness
- Industrial areas
- As a wearing surface
Technical data sheet: Weber floor flex technical data sheet
Safety Sheet: Weber floor flex safety sheet
|Categorised In||Tile Fixing, Weber Self Levelling Compounds|